Customer relationship management, aka CRM, helps businesses form a healthy relationship between customers and the brand. It refers to all strategies, tactics, tools, and techniques used by businesses to retain, maintain, and acquire customers.
The prime aim of CRM is to ensure that every step of customer interaction goes smoothly by gathering customer data from multiple channels. CRM stores all the information about overall purchase history, personal info, and purchasing behavior patterns.
Most businesses use marketing apps like email marketing tools and automation software. All the marketing apps work strongly together. As a marketer, syncing your CRM and marketing apps has a huge impact on the business. It can enrich the data in your marketing platforms, strengthen segmented and personalized communication possibilities, enhance performance, and set you up for alignment with sales.
As an entrepreneur, you need to recognize a few problems that will make you disconnected from marketing stacks.
- Unable to find conversant and reliable marketing data.
- Data quality is affected by duplicate contacts.
- Your app has data gaps or contradictory information.
- Your sales team is unable to understand the leads.
- To get the complete picture of your customer data, you need to repeatedly export and import CSVs.
To fix these problems, you need to sync your apps. It will create a two-way, highly customizable sync. By syncing your apps, you can
- Create personalized email campaigns with the gathered data from your CRM.
- Keep your email list updated with the latest data.
- Evade data duplication
- Fix and dodge data silos between teams.
- Deliver marketing qualified leads in real-time to your sales team in the best app for them.
How you can Sync your Data between CRM and Marketing Apps.
You can get the best results by following these tips on apps synchronization.
- Clean up your data between two apps. Create two-way sync to keep the same data in both apps and update as per your convenience.
- Sync tags, label, and list membership between your apps and allow the best segmentation and personalization in either app.
Benefits of Merging the Apps
- You’ll get the best tools for effective and easy process modeling, changing, and monitoring.
- Manage unstructured processes with case management capabilities
- Seamless and transparent work process
- Advanced reporting tools for increasing sales
- Scalability, secured, and mobile CRM access.
- Easy information sharing
- Advanced tools for better communication between customers and a company representative.
Hopefully, this article will help you get a better understanding of CRM and marketing apps sync. If you want someone to help, you get better insights about eCommerce and CRM, consult eCommerce experts from USA commerce and clear out all of your doubts.